Cargo Insurance is an important instrument to secure financial stability for your company. Goods in transit are often valuable and deserve a tailored insurance coverage. Unlike the carrier’s liability insurance the cargo insurance covers the full value of the goods. The carrier’s liability is regulated by international law and is very limited. Relating on the carrier’s liability insurance only can lead to huge economic losses for the owner of the goods.
Our statement — cargo insurance contributes to the financial security of the company.
What we can offer:
- Tailored coverage while in transit or in storage
- Consequential loss — The insurance covers consequential loss as a result of physical loss during transit
- DSU — Delay in Start Up coverage for projects
- Marine penalty coverage
5 good reasons for choosing W. R. Berkley as an insurance supplier:
- Prompt and correct claims settlement
- Massive focus on recovery against the carrier — successfully results
- Web based certificate system — our customers get access to the system
- Seminars within cargo insurance including Incoterms
- We are four dedicated persons ready to give you excellent service